Business Text Message Service
Wire2Air a leading provider of cloud-based business Text message service for USA, Canada, and international networks. We offer enterprise and business text messages delivery and SMS gateway connectivity to over 800 mobile networks. Communicate with staff, customers, field sales using the Wire2Air suite of online business text message tools in simple ways. Utilize number of tools for text message alerts or 2way communication such as outlook mobile service also known as Outlook SMS, Web SMS, Email to Text message, Mass Text message broadcast, Group Texting, WordPress plug-in or you can integrate your website or an application using our simple to use 2way SMS gateway HTTP or SMPP APIs to send and receive text messages.
The Wire2Air SMS Gateway is a text messaging application and internet server that represents a set of API calls and HTTP interfaces and allow our partners and clients to develop a text messaging application according to their needs and requirements.
Wire2Air SMS Gateway services allow managing simultaneous connections to one or more SMSCs and support the major SMSC protocols such as SMPP, UCP/EMI, CIMD2, and/or HTTP. Wire2Air SMS Gateway supports low-level protocol details and allows it easy to switch between different providers, and making it easy to add additional connections where it is advantageous to route messages for different countries via different providers.
2-Way Interactive Text message Application: Wire2Air text message services is a great tool for enabling rapid development of interactive SMS text message applications and services. When Wire2Air SMS Text Message Gateway receives an SMS message, it can be configured to dispatch that message to a script running on an HTTP server, to a local executable program, or local script or batch file. This provides a simple way to get received text messages to an application so that the application can perform custom processing on the text message. The application can generate a simple reply back to the received text message, or perform more advanced application-specific logic.
Wire2Air SMS Gateway can manage simultaneous connections to one or more SMSCs, supporting the major SMSC protocols, including SMPP, UCP/EMI, CIMD2, and/or HTTP. Wire2Air SMS Gateway handles the low-level protocol details and makes it easy to switch between different providers, as well as making it easy to add additional connections for situations where it is advantageous to route messages for different countries via different providers.
Business Text Message Service Apps
- SMS API: Send & Receive Text message from your website or an application. HTTP & SMPP interface available.
- Text Message Appointment Reminders: Reduce No-show and missed appointments with online SMS text message appointment reminder service
- Group Text & Web Texting online service: Mass SMS Text Messages: Send one or thousands of SMS text message online.
- Email to Text Message: Send text message from email and receive replies to email
- Outlook Text Message: Outlook text message service allows users to send and receive text messages from Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 etc.
- International Text Message Service: You can send SMS text message to over 800 operators in over 200 countries around the globe.