SMS Gateway Platform
An SMS gateway is the most popular way of text messaging with using cell or without using cell phone and a technology or service which offering sms transfer, transforming text messages to multiple networks, allowing broadcast or receipt of text messages with or without use of mobile phone.
The Wire2air sms gateway is a messaging application and internet server that represents a set of API calls and HTTP interfaces and allow our partners and clients to develop text messaging application according their needs and requirements.
Wire2air sms gateway allows managing simultaneous connections to one or more SMSCs, and supports the major SMSC protocols such as SMPP, UCP/EMI, CIMD2, and/or HTTP. Wire2air SMS Gateway supports low level protocol details and allows it easy to switch between different providers, and making it easy to add additional connections where it is advantageous to route messages for different countries via different providers.
2-Way Interactive SMS Gateway Application: Wire2Air SMS Gateway is a great tool for enabling rapid development of interactive SMS applications and services. When Wire2Air SMS Gateway receives an SMS message, it can be configured to dispatch that message to a script running on an HTTP server, to a local executable program, or local script or batch file. This provides a simple way to get received messages into an application, so that the application can perform custom processing on the message. The application can generate a simplereply back to the received message, or perform more advanced application specific logic.
Wire2Air SMS Gateway can manage simultaneous connections to one or more SMSCs, supporting the major SMSC protocols, including SMPP, UCP/EMI, CIMD2, and/or HTTP. Wire2Air SMS Gateway handles the low level protocol details, and makes it easy to switch between different providers, as well as making it easy to add additional connections for situations where it is advantageous to route messages for different countries via different providers.
- It supports single and multipart text message encode and decode
- Picture format support text messages: JPG, GIF, NGG, NLM, 72*14 pixel BMP. Unicode message text bodies
- Operator Logo messages: JPG, GIF, NGG, NLM, 72*14 pixel BMP support
- Ring tone support messages: multiple support for RTTTL, Imelody, and Nokia OTA formats
- CLI Icon messages (Group Graphics): JPG, GIF, NGG, NLM, 72*14 pixel BMP
- GPRS/WAP: wallpaper/ polyphonic/ Screensavers/GCD/COD/DRM/J2ME/Themes/Video
- Third party VASP HTTP Interface
- Supports message payloads for phones with >160 character (TEXT) message capability
- supported protocols: SMPP, HTTP, SMTP, CIMD2