SMS embedded longer URLs SMS Tiny URL Click Tracking
Putting sms notification with embedded URLs has numerous advantages, you can easily reach to your users wherever they are, give links to detailed rich content, increase awareness of your mobile offering and drive additional traffic on your mobile web site.
The URL is subject to the same size limits as any other SMS message. Keeping the URL as short as possible is the key. Measure SMS to mobile web conversion
With SMS Tiny Url service clients can now send mobile site URL embedded in a SMS using Wire2air APIs and measure click through rate.
The SMS Tiny Url API automatically converts embedded URLs in SMS messages to tiny URLs, which then tracked as users click on the links. The clients can access mobile site click through report, including mobile number, from Wire2air management console
- SMS Tiny Url, allowing you to send descriptive text along with the text message to give the user an idea as to what they will be viewing when they click the link.
- Measure bulk SMS campaign effectiveness.
- Create new stand-alone sites suited for the medium.
- Give visitors only what they want for better user-experience.
- Allow consumers to reach out for more information via other channels.
- Keep it simple
How it Works:
- Client sends a text message using Wire2air API include a longer URL
- Wire2air SMS Gateway converts embedded URL into a tiny URL in following format;
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- The mobile user clicks on the URL included in the message. Wire2air track clicks on the Tiny URL and redirect user to the original URL.